Are you a magician with websites? Are you someone who takes pride in delivering incredible results for your team?
You are? Great. You're who we're looking for.
The Dan Martell | SaaS Academy Team is looking for an incredibly high performing person who can join our clan of superheroes and help support our clients in any way possible to scale their software businesses to the next level.
What's the gig?
We're looking for someone who can give us a consistent 10/10 performance on all of the following:
- Actively participates in technical design
- Provides input to the application architecture
- Reviews design
- Develop code
- Plans and executes component tests
- Provides guidance regarding solution design and application architecture for WordPress/PHP
- Work on website maintenance / upgrades
- Fix any new or old Bugs
- Quality assurance and cross-platform testing
- Responsive testing
- Troubleshooting WordPress formatting
- Troubleshooting WordPress plugin settings
- WordPress themes / plugins development from scratch
- Creating clean, efficient, reusable and valid HTML/CSS
- Maintain a professional, positive attitude
- Attending web meetings and providing tutorials to the team on WordPress themes that were developed or updates that have been made
Who, exactly, are we looking for?
- Must show a basic understanding of good UI and UX
- Automation skills a huge plus.
- Basic PHP developer skills
- MySQL knowledge and basic skills
- Knowledge of cPanel or similar hosting applications
- Experience with web hosting and understanding of hosting technology
- Knowledge of Photoshop
- Experience with documenting procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in the English language
- Understanding of SEO best practices is an asset
- Ability to take (and offer) feedback
- Self-motivated individual who takes initiative on new projects
- Strong organizational and communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to perform detailed work with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Team player who can effectively work with others and is willing to help out when needed
- Unlimited Potential!
- This is an opportunity to really amplify your career. In this role, you will learn, grow, and make a difference.
- Incredible Team!
- Get to collaborate directly with a seriously high performing, world class team; top SaaS leaders; and Dan, himself.
- Live the remote work life!
- Work from your home office, or a wifi-friendly yurt in Ukraine -- whatever makes you happy.
- Great work-life balance!
- Working isn’t everything, and we get that.
Like what you see?
If you’re thinking: “This is totally me!” then be sure to apply below.
Even if you’re thinking: “This definitely could be me!” apply below, anyways — we love diverse and non-traditional backgrounds.
To ensure that you’ve read the whole ad, please sneak the word ‘Mountain’ somewhere into your application.
We can’t wait to meet you!